News 12:06 June 2017:
All our services are working fast and instantly. Feel free to try us out , we even have a the free trial.
Up to date, Snapchat has continues to be a great social media platform for people to interact with their friends and attract new Snapchat followers. However, there are many things about this platform that you may not be aware of, including:
- Snapchat was developed as a school project by three students at the Stanford University in the year2011.
- More than 700 million snaps are shared on this platform on a daily basis.
- The platform currently has more than 100 million users from across the globe.
- The company was valued at $10 billion in 2014.
- With the Snapchat application, it is possible to get Snapchat followers from more than 130 countries.
- About 71 percent of the users on this platform are less than 25 years of age.
- About 77 percent of college students in the USA use this platform on a daily basis.
- While the application has users from more than 130 countries across the world, the majority of its users are from the USA.