Q: How much is it to use ApeSnap ticketing for my event?
Contact us at customer (at) ApeSnap (dot) com or call us at +65 5735 1860 for a quote.
Q: After I purchase a ticket, can I get a refund if I cannot attend the event?
ApeSnap's default Terms of Sale is that no refund is allowed. However, this is overridden by the terms set by the event organizer. Ticket buyers seeking refunds should contact the event organizer directly.
Q: Will the ticket buyer's credit card information be secure when purchasing through ApeSnap?
Yes. ApeSnap uses PayPal as our payment gateway. More details are available at PayPal's Security Center.
Q: Will the ticket buyer receive an e-ticket/ invoice after the ticket purchase?
Yes. You will receive an e-ticket from ApeSnap.com, and an email from PayPal.com entitled 'Receipt for Your Payment' that contains an invoice.
Q: Do GST charges apply for purchases made in Singapore?
This depends on the event organizer.
Q: I have encountered a technical error while using ApeSnap. What should I do?
If you encounter any issues while using our service, do contact us at customer (at) apesnap (dot) com with the information below. We understand that quite a number of information items is required - these are the most crucial information, without them, we will be unable to trace the error and assist you. We thank you in advance for your patience and assistance.
- Date and time of error, user information (name, email, ApeSnap username, if any), and computer information (internet browser type and version)
- Did you retry and get the same error?
- A screenshot of the error page, and a screenshot of the page immediately before the error page (i.e., the page at the state before clicking and going to the error page. This means that the screenshot should be taken after the values have been entered). The screenshot should include the URL of the webpage.
- If point 3 is not possible, do give a detail description of the steps leading to the error, including what ticket type was selected, what user details were entered, and at which point the error occurred.
Q: During payment, I am prompted to Create a PayPal account or Log In. However I neither have a PayPal account, nor wish to create one. How do I proceed?
PayPal accepts credit card payment and you do not need to sign up for a PayPal account in order to make payment with your credit card. To do this:
- Click on Continue. [where?]
- Enter Country and contact details that were registered with your credit card company. (Please be advised that all contact details need to be absolutely correct in order to proceed to a successful transaction page, as PayPal's safety measure to protect customer safety.)
- Your e-ticket will be autogenerated by ApeSnap after a successful transaction.
Q: I am having problems buying tickets using my credit card. What should I do?
ApeSnap's credit card payment gateway is www.PayPal.com. When you encounter payment problems, the 4 steps to take are:
- First, check that your credit card has a Visa, Mastercard or Amex logo.
- Second, check with your credit card issuing company that your credit card has been approved for online transactions.
- Third, check that your credit card has been approved for international transactions (if applicable).
- Fourth, if after the above 3 steps, you are still unable to purchase tickets, please contact PayPal at +65 6510.4650/ +65 6823.2065 as they are in the best position to assist you.